Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jumpinjuniper

Expanding from Farm Market to Small Garden Centre

jumpinjuniper
19 years ago

Hello,

Every Saturday my partner and I drive into town to sell at the Farm Market. We have a small nursery in our back yard with raised beds, it is very simple but effective. All our plants are perennials and grown outdoors to be in sync with our climate. We love the Farm Market and wish to continute participating each week. Its not only an opportunity to make money but to socialize, get our groceries, and share in our plant obsessions with customers and gardeners.

However, we have more perennials from propogation than we can sell at the farm market. I'd like to expand the business we have and sell plants on our cart not only at the farm market but at another place. The site here in our back yard is beautiful and a perfect place to retail plants but it is our home and we do not want to loose our privacy and have people showing up here at all hours of the day and night. In looking for another site I don't want to buy land either. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to expand our garden cart business? I'd like to sell in another location just a few more days a week.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?