Return to the Market Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Microgreen question

Posted by mtgs 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 9, 13 at 13:25

Has anyone in this business ever had a crop not turn out. Just wondering if this is a norm in the microgreen business. If so, how do you handle when a client has ordered a product and the crop died. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Microgreen question

I have had whole trays of it not come up or come up then half he tray die. We are selling lettuce now that was ordered weeks ago. If the lettuce diddnt turnout it is on us not the guy who ordered it. I would try and talk them into holding out for the next batch, but in the end it is out of my pocket. You can have a new tray in 10 days. Ish

Glad you are able to sell them. I have wasted a half dozen trays because nobody seems interested in them here.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Market Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here