Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
little_minnie

Here is another thing I am working out for next season

little_minnie
11 years ago

I am using the fall to review the year and get ideas for a better 2013- of course, right? I just do the one Thursday market then had 3 Friday shares, 5 Sunday/Monday and 5 Tuesday. I work on Mondays and Wednesdays and I am busy Tuesday night and Saturday morning.

So I have been working out if I want to add another market and where and what day. The Monday market in St Cloud is not accepting new vendors unless someone quits. (I might drop a day of work or change back to Sunday so that left Monday a possibility) friday is an option in a few towns but it is so close to Thursday. Wednesday market I happen to know is very slow. Most markets south of me toward the metro are Thursday night and Saturday morning, plus they intimidate me.

So that is what I am brewing on. Previously I had just figured on adding more CSAs especially since they take less hours, but now I feel there might be another market with a good fit for me somewhere. I am keeping it open. I wish you could get a market agent like actors do LOL! They could help find a market for you.

Comments (3)

Sponsored