Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boston3381

hanging baskets pro's and con's

boston3381
13 years ago

i wanted to know if anyone had good luck selling wire hanging baskets with coco fiber liners or "woodland" pyramid/beehive/cone baskets..or any thing differnt that you have seen. with out breaking the bank..

all of the hanging baskets that we sell are a green or white polypropylene 10" Euro basket, from GRIFFIN products..i guess in theory your selling the plant not the basket..but i want to mix it up a little and try some other hanging basket types..

also i here the big problem with the coco liner baskets is that they dry-out to fast and fertilzer run-off..

well i just got back from Northeast greenhouse conference and expo in worcester Mass. this Co. was there called Pride garden products and in there wire baskets they had coco liner that had a built in water tray "aquasav" didnt know if it was a new idea but looked like it sloved most of the problems with coco liners..the liner was inbetween the coco fiber mats abought 30% of the botom of the basket.so you dont get over watering problems..

any way just looking for some new ideas on hanging baskets..ty for your help

Comment (1)

Sponsored