Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
homegardeningshop

Great Free info, Products, and more for Successful Gardening.

homegardeningshop
14 years ago

I created this post to share and give free information on successful gardening tips and techniques, and to offer information on where to purchase discount gardening supplies and products. I will show you where to purchase the best products, tools, vegetable and fruit plants, shrubs, and flowering trees for you to grow in your own yard.

About Me:

I have over 30 years of Gardening and Landscaping experience and would be happy to answer any questions that you may have, so donÂt hesitate to ask.

I have a passion for growing Tomatoes. I live in New Jersey which is famous for producing the best tasting Tomatoes in the United States. I have many customers that live in Florida who practically beg me to sell them the New Jersey Tomatoes that I grow. They tell me that they are the best tasting tomatoes that they have ever tasted. Not that IÂm bragging, but they try to outbid each other when I put up an auction on eBay for my Tomatoes. I really donÂt make a lot of money selling them, but itÂs a lot of fun and I enjoy sharing them with people who love Tomatoes.

I will be documenting the progress of my garden this year and will post information on how I do it and pictures of the garden and all the plants that I grow.

HereÂs to your Gardening success! May you harvest all the information that you need from my site to create a bountiful garden for years to come!

Don Inglis

Here is a link that might be useful: HomeGardeningShop.net

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?