Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
keeker_gw

successful plant sale...Thanks!

keeker
18 years ago

Hello to all!

Well I felt I should tell those who helped me out with tips and tricks for the plant sale I had here at our school in Wisconsin that the sale went great! We made around $828.00. I was happy with the results especially since it was my first time organizing one and the first the school ever had. It was a little scary not knowing how much plant and garden art donations we would get but people really came through. It was not so hard now that I look back and would do it again next year. We were blessed with a beautiful 70 degree sunny day, first truely warm spring day we had this year.

The only problem I had was that I fell and broke my foot 2nd week in April and was and still am in a cast and on crutches. That was a little hard trying to dig plants, and replanting donations that came bare roots! But if there is a will there is a way and I could'nt cancel and back out so I just toughed it out. I'm glad I did! Now I can rest....well actually now I have to get my own plants in. I am on my third cast and the last one was full of dirt and leaves when they cut it off....no Dr. I wasn't outside digging in my garden!:)

Worst time of the year for a gardener to be injured!

Thanks again for your help!

Keeker

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!