Return to the Master Gardeners Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
online volunteer hours

Posted by ladebug 7a (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 28, 06 at 17:36

I am trying to find out how many of you have countys with online volunteer submission forms for hours worked? What would be problems you have encountered with using online as opposed to paper mail in forms?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: online volunteer hours

Our county in California has a great new website for posting our volunteer and education hours online. There have been no problems for those of us who post. It took a few very talented, web-savvy MGs in our group to set up the site, and they must have put in long hours to get it so fantastic and flawless.

We can also access, through the site, our newsletters, calendar, and valuable links. I think the site has also aided in getting people to turn in their hours in a more timely fashion than the old methods of attaching the form to an e-mail or using snail mail.

o

I've been putting my numbers on line this year and I like it. I get to see what I have done year to date. I keep a paper copy also just in case of a crash.

Penny

o

Yes we have also. Without getting sofisticated you can just cut and paste the form and email it in.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Master Gardeners Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here