Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karmann_gw

Have they already weeded me out??

karmann
18 years ago

Two weeks ago, on a Monday, my local paper runs a small item that the Master Gardener program is seeking new volunteers to take the training course. On Tuesday I call them and leave a message with my name and phone number. No reply for days, so Friday I call again, once again leave a message with same info. Later that day someone calls me back, and I explain that I am very interested in becoming a volunteer and would love to take the training program. She is going to put my application in the mail on Tuesday. (It was kind of strange but she didn't ask me for my address; I kind of had to prompt her to take it.) So, that was supposed to be Tuesday; here is it Saturday and no application in the mail (it's only one town over where she was going to mail it from and it would, at most, take two days.)

So, what do you suggest I do (if anything?) Call again? Frankly I'm getting a little annoyed. Or have they perhaps already decided against me? (Both mesages I left were brief-ish, very friendly and positive. And I was equally friendly and positive on the phone with the woman.)

Comment (1)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES