Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
patrizia007

How Was Your First Day?

Patriz
18 years ago

How did everyone's first day go with MG classes? It was orientation and that dreaded "pretest", but what a great day! I met some senior MGers and the county ext. agent. They spoke about the MG program, the mission, and the importance of our class to help make a difference in bringing that mission to the general public. I think it was a proud moment for all of us. My class is a whole array of people, skills, and interests. There are so many neat projects, literature, and avenues to turn for help. The manual was all that it was said to be and more. It's funny...I think a good portion of my class was nervous about the test. When it was passed around, all you could hear was the heavy plunk of the test hitting the table...LOL. All in all, I thought it was pretty basic, although 2 questions I had no idea about. One was about cauliflower disease and the other about some chemical...see that, I can't even remember the name...LOL.

A couple of women who had previously taken the nutrition classes baked us newbies breakfast and lunch...can you believe it! I don't think I've ever tasted better bread pudding! What hospitality!

We're off to a good start :) How was your first day?

Comments (2)