Return to the Maine Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: round robin anyone?

Posted by lilyroseviolet Maine 4and 5 (My Page) on
Tue, May 10, 05 at 21:29

I would like to start a round robin call it the Maineiac robin. I'll start it and mail it to the first person who signs up, they will take out of it what if not all of the contents and replace with new seed packets or equal to. collected seed would be great, store bought is fine. Then they will mail it to the next person who signed up- it eventually gets back to me by the last person.

I would like this to take flight by June 1 and be completed By June 30th unless it is so large it take s all summer. lol

SO anyone up for this?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: round robin anyone?

I would be interetsed in a plant round robin.But I'm not really interested in seeds.

o

I've never done this before, but it sounds like fun. I have quite a few seeds I bought through various sources this year that I haven't had time to plant. So, sign me up!

o

this one will be seeds and I'll start another one for plants. Try to update your trade lists for others review, thanks all.

Yippeee!!!! Great to have you anahmi. I will wait until May 1 to send out the package, please email me your address where I may send the robin to. If by May 1 there are others I will try to get all the addresses in the box on index cards so that you can send the package out to the proper person and then hopefully the last person will send the robin back home! Yippeee....I better start filling that box and getting it ready!

o
I'll wait until June 1st for the robin to fly!

taking sign ups now for a june flight not may, sorry typo error in the last post.

o

I'll start a new thread on this one- it seems abit confusing. I'll call it the "Maineiac Seed Round Robin".
catch you on the flip side!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Maine are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Maine Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here