Posted by m3rma1d (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 26, 08 at 20:06

Please join us if you can!!

The next meeting is:
Wednesday, April 2nd at 6:30pm

Meeting will be held at:
1st Congregational Church
141 North Street (Log Cabin Road) in Kennebunkport

From now on, we're meeting the first Wed of the month at 6:30pm at this location!

Please contact me or Barbara (bspoffor@maine.rr.com) to RSVP or for more information!

If you are in the area, and interested in African Violets (or anything else in the Gesneriad family), we hope to see you there! :-)

Directions from I-95 southbound: Take Biddeford exit, go straight through stoplight at end of exit. Turn right at next stoplight onto Route 1. Go approx. 3 miles to Log Cabin Road and turn left. Go approx 6 miles, the church is on the left at a 5-way intersection. There is some parking in front of the church, a bigger lot in the 'Y' of the roads. If parked in the big lot, enter through the back door.
(At the intersection of Log Cabin Road and Route 1, there is an antique shop. an antique mall across the street, and a gas/mini-mart. Also, Log Cabin Road is in Arundel, but becomes North Street at the Arundel/K'port town line.)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Maine African Violet & Gesneriad Meeting - April 2nd

Since this is outdated I'm posting to it to drop it down and bring current active threads at the top.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Maine Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here