Return to the Maine Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant sales around OOB Maine

Posted by aunteyp (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 25, 08 at 17:04

Do you know of any plant sales coming up in May around Old Orchard Beach area?
Thanks. Peg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant sales around OOB Maine

The Saco Bay Gardening Club will be holding theirs on Sat., May 31, beginning at 9am, on the grounds of the Saco Museum/Dyer Library at 371 Main St. in Saco. We usually have loads of perennials.

o

That's what I was looking for. I'm not too familiar with the area but I'll get my DH to find it. I'm looking for some perennials. Thank you so much for letting me know. Do you know if the prices are higher or lower than the nursery?
Peg

o

Much lower!

o

Awesome. I'm looking forward to going.
Thanks again.

o

If you are willing to travel to Gorham, we'll be having a plant trade at my home on Tuesday around 5:30- 6:30.

I have a number of seedlings..of herbs as well as veggies and some flowers, and other folks will likely bring some plants to trade as well.

Mark-

o

I did make it to the library but it was pouring out and not much left.
Thanks Peg

o

Hello Peg;
I was going to offer you some hostas, siberian iris and who know what else. I am in Saco. Your e-mail address is not available via GW so I could not send this as a private message.
Please e-mail me back if you are intereted.
diene

o

The scarborough garden club holds its annual plant sale on the first Saturday in June. This year 2011, it's on Saturday June 4, rain or shine. Always a big turnout--get there early. Sale starts promptly at 8AM-Noon.
Large variety of perennials, annuals, some herbs and veggie seedlings and unusual perennials. Location is at the Historic Hunnewell House on Blackpoint Road in Scarborough, Maine, just 1/2 mile down from Route 1 in the Oak Hill area of Scarborough, Maine.

Here is a link that might be useful: scarborough garden club

o

Hello All

The saturday before memorial weekend, the York County master gardeners have their annual plant sale in springvale. Get there early for a great selection. It is held in the buildings behind the springvale library where the adult education department is.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Maine Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here