Return to the Maine Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant Sale and Workshops May 20 2006

Posted by maine_kate Zone5 So.Maine (My Page) on
Mon, May 1, 06 at 17:17

Plant Sale & Workshops
Date: May 20th, 2006 from 9 am to noon
Location: Univ of Maine Cooperative Extension at Nasson Campus, Springvale, ME

Annual Plant Sale and Workshops put on by the York County Master Gardener Association - NOTE new location -

9am workshop: Considering Color, Texture, and Scent in Designing a Flower Garden. 10am workshop: Organic Lawn Care. 11am workshop: Growing Vegetables.

Bake Sale, Used Gardening Book Sale and Raffle of gardening-related items.
Admission/Fees:
Free admission and workshops. Inexpensively priced plants grown by Master Gardeners.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant Sale and Workshops May 20 2006

Hello Kate;
Thanks for the information. Goodall is having a Women's Health Expo the same day so people may want to check both out. Are the plants for sale starting at 9:00 am? Do you need to register for the classes? Thanks. diene

o
RE: Plant Sale and Workshops May 20 2006

Plant Sale starts at 9am and we usually have a long line. No need to sign up for workshops in advance. I did hear about the Goodall Hospital Expo the same day. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Maine Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here