Return to the Maine Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I wish it would rain!

Posted by macropora z5 ME (macropora@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Jul 28, 04 at 11:15

What a summer, So dry and warm. Nothing but blue skys. Oh what I would do for a good ol' fashion cloudy day....
Mac
ps. Good lord what did we do to deserve this, do we not pay our dues living here in the winter!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I wish it would rain!

Be careful what you wish for!

o

Wish? Who wished for this! Front and center, I want a name.
Mac

o

I wished for rain. It has been very dry here in West Newfield(Southern Maine). Plants were starting to wilt. Finally, it starting raining yesterday and is continuing today. Maybe the storm will make it's way up to you Mac. What town do live in?

Lisa
Bourret@gwi.net

o

Stockton Springs, we have had 7 days of sun since June 1st. it has done nothing but rain. I was thinking the whole state was under a rain cloud this summer. My mom always said dont be so sarcastic, it will get you in trouble. Sorry mom.
Mac

o

We haven't had much blue skys here on the coast very foggy and cloudy day after day. We had rain last night and showers off and on today.

o

Mac, I want whatever it is you're taking. If you can see sun and feel warmth in this weather whatever it is has to be good!

We're having the same dismal weather, except that the days are gray and drizzly without much productive rain. At this point let's just get on to fall and make it gorgeous.

o

My plants need some sun here!

o

This is starting to hurt, I am so tired of all the clouds. I lived out in Prescott AZ. and I remember all the locals complaining about the blue sky's. I couldnt understand it. I WANT SOME SUN!!!!
Mac
ps. Once again I was being sarcastic about the sun/warmth!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Maine Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here