Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chicken_lady

I'm jealous

chicken_lady
19 years ago

Went to visit my SIL down in Wells this past weekend. Well come to find out she won a prize of $1000 worth of plant material and landscaping from PPP (People Places and Plants)!!!!! A couple of weekends ago Paul Tukey and Roger Swain as well as a landscape designer that they work with came to her house. They decided what it was that they were going to do and she picked out the plants that she wanted and then they came back with all the plants. She had a small group of her friends come over and they did all the "labor" They filmed it and they were going to air just a small clip on the PPP show about it, but then they decided that the filming went so well that they are going to a good part of one of their shows on the project! And they are also going to do an article in the magazine on it too! The plantings don't look like much right now, but next year and more so the following years it's going to be lovely! I've met Paul and Roger at a program that they were part of at Johnny's Selected Seeds display gardens in Albion a couple years back. I liked Paul (he's such a cutie! lol) but wasn't very impressed with Roger in person, he's rather odd and seems a bit uppity (love him on garden shows tho). Still, I would have loved it if they had come to my house and I had gotten all the "free" plants! :-)

Cathy

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Outdoor Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Experienced Full Service Landscape Design Firm Serving Loudoun County