Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Spring Swap 2014

Posted by gardengranma 6a/6b MD (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 2, 14 at 13:33

I think it's time to think about. When do you want it and who wants to do the organization? You can have it again at my (mine and Larry's). Go ahead and discuss the date I'll read the messages. I really am grateful for someone else posting etc. So go for it- we are always looking forward to this event.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Spring Swap 2014

Henrietta, You are so kind to offer your beautiful garden as our gathering place again. Looking forward to Spring after this winter!

o

Looking forward to the gathering again, and many thanks to gardengranma and gardengranpa for offering your place year after year!

Nothing comes out of the garden yet, not sure what made it through this un-usual long and cold winter. But isn't it the time to starting filling the "Have" and "Want" lists, fellow gardeners? :)

-Layne

o

Man
knew
er
?

o

Why do we not try it without the wants and haves lists. The very first, that I hosted did not have lists of any sort. It was just meet and share. I feel there is always someone or 2 who do not respect the promised plants. Just spread it out and let it disappear.

o

🐸I don't care one way or the other- people who want to trade can and the rest of us just bring and share- I just want some tomatoe plants from Larry in VA- the "mad hatter?" And anything perennial people want to give me. I'll dig up what people might want- so bring a bag or pot. This year my garden is fabulous- I finally needed some help- old age is the name of the condition.

o

Manure always🐴

o

Manure always🐴

o

anemones
any butterfly attracting perennials
bulbs/corms/tubers ( spring planted summer bloomers)

o

Big fat tomatoes from Sujiwan and anyone else growing eggplant and peppers.

Bonnie

o

I just put in my wants and haves in the other posts.
Yeah!

o

So when is it?

o

So when is it?

o

It's Saturday May 10, usual place, i.e. GardenGramma's.

o
Wanted by Gardengranma

If you have a small division of you favorite garden plant - I' love it. And veggie seedlings- I started none this year. You can dig and separate what you like but ask me first- the garden is practically weed free-amazing. Looking forward to seeing you- we love this as much as you do😅

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland and District of Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here