Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: land & water plants, bel air, md

Posted by rayinmaryland z7Maryland (jd4300ray@aol.com) on
Wed, Mar 31, 10 at 16:13

Plants we have to trade;
We have a lot of pond plants, and plants to go around a pond.
Arrowheads, 2 tall
Autumn Sedum
Barberry, Royal Rose Burgundy
Blue Eyed grass, 2 tall
Celery, Variegated land & water
Chameleon-green & variegated, water & land
Coreopsis, Yellow flowers, fern like stems 1 tall
Fountain Grass, variegated, 6' tall
Hardy Yellow Water Lily-Joey Tomicik
Hostas, a few varieties
Horsetail-jointed stalks, 3' tall
Ivy-English climbing
Liriope green grass, 1 tall
Litiope-variegated grass, 1 tall
Korean Grass, 2 tall
Lily of the Valley
Manhattan-Evergreen, 10 tall
Miniature Water Cattails, 2 tall
Morning Light Grasses, 7' tall
Moss
Peppermint
Variegated Water & Land Pennyworte
Vinca Vine ground cover
Zebra Grass. 7 tall
Also, have some small river rock

Plants we want;
Dwarf Papyrus
Hardy Red or Pink Water Lilies
Hostas, need more
Parrots Feather
Spike Rush
Water Hyacinth
Water Lettuce
Water Clover
& Real Pond Frogs
We will consider other land and water plants, flowers, too. We love all plants and flowers. Our plants wont be ready to trade & transplant until May, but e-mail me, and we can get the process started. We enjoy trading plants, we meet such nice people, its so much fun.

Ray & Linda in Bel Air, Maryland

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: land & water plants, bel air, md

Ray and Linda, I have five or six different hostas and will bring you some, but, alas, I don't know all the names....perhaps you can identify? they have all been in my garden for 3-5 years and have no disease. Because we have so much shade I have gone for the variegated and more yellow hostas, but have also taken pieces of Giant Hosta to fill out some areas.

I would be happy to try any of your pond plants ( my husband has 3 different ponds), but not your "around the pond plants". I think I have hat covered Lisa

o
RE: have: land & water plants, bel air, md

I won't be going to the Swap, but I have dwarf papyrus and pink hardy waterlily "Rembrandt" to trade for a piece of your yellow water lily and some dwarf cattails. Wanna come visit? I live in Lanham MD, just north of the DC Beltway, and would undoubtedly send you home with many more plants!

Lynn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland and District of Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here