Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cfmuehling

HAVE: Crape Myrtles, etc.

cfmuehling
16 years ago

Hi all!

I have many sprouts of several crape myrtles happening. I have Tonto (up to 8' tall, excellent shape), a generic dark purple (upright to 30' tall) and some pinks (roughly to 20' tall). Right now they're all between 1-3' tall and transplantable. They'll bloom this year if it's done soon.

I also have a ton of ornamental grasses that need dividing.

I have lots and lots of Blackberry lilies, Tiger lilies, ditch lilies, mole spurge, "lipstick" strawberries, real, "Vlad" strawberries, obedient plant, creeping Jenny, sedum, etc., to offer.

The thing is, my life is a nightmare right now and I've not done anything to maintain my gardens for almost a year. If you're interested, you gotta come dig 'em. It's a trip out to Bowie, but the weather's getting nicer.

I am planning to come to the swap, but things are in such upheaval for me, I can't commit. This is why I'm offering them here, now, in case I can't get there.

If anyone's interested, let me know. Usually, once someone arrives, there's a ton more I decide I should get rid of, too, so no one leaves with any extra space in the car.

Hope everyone's doing well,

Christine

Comments (14)

Sponsored