Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cfmuehling

HAVE: Crape Myrtles, etc.

cfmuehling
16 years ago

Hi all!

I have many sprouts of several crape myrtles happening. I have Tonto (up to 8' tall, excellent shape), a generic dark purple (upright to 30' tall) and some pinks (roughly to 20' tall). Right now they're all between 1-3' tall and transplantable. They'll bloom this year if it's done soon.

I also have a ton of ornamental grasses that need dividing.

I have lots and lots of Blackberry lilies, Tiger lilies, ditch lilies, mole spurge, "lipstick" strawberries, real, "Vlad" strawberries, obedient plant, creeping Jenny, sedum, etc., to offer.

The thing is, my life is a nightmare right now and I've not done anything to maintain my gardens for almost a year. If you're interested, you gotta come dig 'em. It's a trip out to Bowie, but the weather's getting nicer.

I am planning to come to the swap, but things are in such upheaval for me, I can't commit. This is why I'm offering them here, now, in case I can't get there.

If anyone's interested, let me know. Usually, once someone arrives, there's a ton more I decide I should get rid of, too, so no one leaves with any extra space in the car.

Hope everyone's doing well,

Christine

Comments (14)

• cfmuehling
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Geeze.
    Forgot to mention Bleeding Heart "Alba", a campanula "Cherry Bells", some crazy, prolific yet delicate green and white ground cover (dry shade), chocolate mint, some gorgeous comfrey, and other things.
    Thanks,
    C.

• madsquopper
    16 years ago

Christine,

I can't find your email address and GardenWeb bombs out. Are you around this Saturday late afternoon? Like around 4:30 or 5? If so I'd love to come over and get blackberry lily and maybe more. Send me an email at madsquopper@hotmail.com

Larry

• cfmuehling
    Original Author
    16 years ago

CFMuehling@EveningsFall.com, and yes, I'll be here. Love to have you.
    C.

• madsquopper
    16 years ago

Eveningsfall.com has bounced twice; something wrong with your isp or mailbox? Turns out you were in my contact list but sending to that directly bounces also.

Anyway, I'm definitely coming rain or shine. Do you need any plants? Take a look at my swap list. I have a bunch of ribbon grass to get rid of among other things. Also some beautiful purple tall garden phlox. Not sure what kind but it never seems to get very much mildew.

Larry

• madsquopper
    16 years ago

Found out the problem. Your eveningsfall mailbox is full. Time to clean it out and cut down on the number of email boyfriends you're stringing along:)

Larry

• cfmuehling
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Full...?!?
    I retrieve it ever 10 minutes via Outlook. God, kill me.
    OK.
    I'll look at your list, Larry. Thank you. I never did come out and pick up the Big Daddy from you. I find I don't plant much, but stand in the garden and stare a lot. Lots and lots of potted things.

C.

• kimka
    16 years ago

Oh no, Christine is coming to the swap! Does that mean I have to make the Bravarian apple tart?

• cfmuehling
    Original Author
    16 years ago

In a word? Yes.

• cfmuehling
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Larry, just checking to see if you received my private email?
    Christine

• madsquopper
    16 years ago

Christine,

Yes, I got your private email and sent you a reply this morning. When I got back later I saw it had bounced again. I sent you another message to the two email addresses I have for you to see what happens. Is anyone else having problems reaching you?

Larry

• LynneinMD
    16 years ago

Christine, I'm gonna send you a regular email too but just in case.... I'd be happy to help you thin some things out...

Lynne

• cfmuehling
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Just thought I'd put a note here that I'm going out to dig some holes. If anyone is planning to stop by regardless of the weather -- which is pretty nice right now -- my phone is 301 467 7664 if you need directions.

Looking forward to anyone who wants to make the trek...

• gardnwatch
    15 years ago

Christine,
    I sent you two emails that bounced this morning.
    I will have the yarrow plants, Chameleon, and Mazus reptans for you. If you have a lilac I'd like that.
    Bonnie

• cfmuehling
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks, Bonnie.
    I'm getting email from some people but not others. Put me in your own address book, OK? Christine at EveningsFall dot com.

Christine

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting