Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Directions and possibly able to carpool

Posted by faerieannette z7 MD (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 25, 06 at 11:38

Hi there!
I am in Annapolis and have never been to a swap. I would to know how to get there?? And I can possibly carpool I have a truck with an extended cabin. I was going to come with my two children 5 and 2 and my husband I could fit an adult comfortably 2 snuggly with us but I am thinking if some people want to go with me then I would just leave them all home! ( I dont think they want to go anyway)

Anyway Anyone want to go down with me? Possibly pitch in for gas? There will be plenty of room in the bed of the truck for your stuff!!!

-Annette

Follow-Up Postings:

o
to the spring swap!

I forgot to put in that I was talkign about the spring swap!!

o
RE: WANTED: Directions and possibly able to carpool

Directions to Garden Granma's from Annapolis...

This is an easy drive. Get on Rt32 West. Go to Rt 29, take Rt 29 South. You're going to go a bit down the road. When you pass over the reservoir (lake), look for a little bitty sign that says "Burtonsville Rt 198" This is the new improved exit off Route 29 for those of us who actually want to go to Burtonsville and not speed on to Silver Spring on the Burtonsville Bypass. It will put you on old Rt. 29. Continue on south for about a mile until you get to Rt. 198. Make a right (west) onto 198 aka Burtonsville Road. Go on until you come to Alnutt Lane and make a right. Garden Granma's house is towards the end of the street, but it will be obvious from the wafting smell of brownies and the hordes of crazed plantaholics.

For those of you coming from Baltimore IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that you make the exit from the new improved Rt 29 onto old 29. It is not very well marked.

The other alternative is to come south on I-95 and pick up 198 in Laurel.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland and District of Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here