Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
May 12 plant swap in Vienna, Virginia (NOVA)

Posted by darcie2 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 25, 12 at 18:16

Friends,
I am unable to attend the plant swap again this year, so have decided to host my own in Vienna, Virginia.

Date: Saturday, May 12

Time: Promptly at 8:45 A.M., lasting until everything has been swapped.

Address: 9972 Vale Road Vienna VA 22181

Bring labeled plants, seeds, gardening magazines, books,or tools, pots, compost, and etc. All are welcome! If you have questions, please e-mail dgirmus@stmark.org

Hope to see you there!
Darcie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: May 12 plant swap in Vienna, Virginia (NOVA)

Darcie, Have you had much response to this? I think it would be fun to come but would like to know that others had committed to this as well.

Please let me know. Thanks, Ann aba563 at aol.com

o
RE: May 12 plant swap in Vienna, Virginia (NOVA)

I intend to come. I have Beautyberry and Hydrangea paniculata shrubs to trade and assorted other plants.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland and District of Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here