Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Had a great day today at the fall swap.

Posted by gardnwatch z7MD (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 29, 07 at 15:42

Great day.. great people, great weather and food...

What more could anyone want.

Thanks for the plants everyone.

I enjoyed myself. It was good to see all of you today.

Bonnie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Had a great day today at the fall swap.

Hear Hear!
I was out planting new plants. Thanks everyone!
I will try to bring more interesting plants for the spring swap. Who wanted the spicebushes?- let me know because I have them growing wild and happy in the woods and will offer some in the spring.
Happy planting!
Susan

o

Thanks everyone for the garden-growing plants!! It was great to see everyone again. It was a lot of fun.

Oh, BTW Kim, when is that winter-sowing class of yours? ;-)

Thanks again & Happy Gardening!!!

Jen

o

The kids and I had a great time, too!

So nice to see everyone - and thanks so much for all the goodies!

Erik, the kids had a blast helping with the grill, thanks for letting them assist!

Oh, if anyone saw the back of my truck, can you believe that we managed to stuff in half a dozen barberry bushes from a 'please-take-these-away' dig on the way home? I had two in the front seat and would have been in extreme pain if I hadn't used the sun shield to keep them off me. (yeah, we're a little crazy...)

Can't wait to see everyone in the spring!

PS - Cynthia - we brought hot dogs.. =)

Lynne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland and District of Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here