Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: free roses, aster, and other

Posted by sawreck 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 2, 06 at 16:40

Sorry I missed the fall swap. It's that time of year to rethink the perennial beds. I have limited room so have to move some things out:

1) landscape rose -- Sweet Bouquet -- really lovely, truly continuous bloom about 2.5' tall, 3' wide. Just too big for my space -- small clusters of pale pink, very double flowers. Glossy, healthy, healthy, healthy leaves

2) aster -- very late blooming, light blue. About 3-4 ft tall. Also very healthy -- just too large scale for my use

3) Day lilly Mary Todd -- light yellow. Blooms well.

4) lemon balm -- please come and take this! But be warned, it's a mint and it does like to spread

5) PERSICARIA Lance Corporal

6) a red siberian iris

7) blue siberian iris

8)RUDBECKIA Laciniata -- aka Outhouse Plant -- probably an heirloom variety -- came from a farm in eastern Iowa. Does well, just not the right size for my landscape.

9) mystery climbing rose -- yet to bloom. Probably Sombreuill

Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: free roses, aster, and other

You've got mail!

o
RE: HAVE: free roses, aster, and other

Where are you located? I'm interested in the rudbeckia and asters. Maybe others but definately those.
I hope to be going to BelAir(not Bowie) and Catonsville next weekend so it might not be too far off course.
Thanks for posting the offer.
Bethb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland and District of Columbia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here