Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
link to photos of my garden

Posted by julia3 z7a MD (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 2, 05 at 12:43

In case anyone's interested, here's a link to an online gallery of photos of my garden:

Here is a link that might be useful: photos of Julia's garden

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: link to photos of my garden

Your gardens are beautiful!!

Julia in Arlington

o

Thanks! And your name is beautiful too :D

o

Gorgeous garden! How did you get that blue delphinium to grow?? Any secrets?

o

Very nice! Maybe we can visit each other's gardens since I also live in Laytonsville. I'll be at the spring swap. Always great to meet gardening neighbors.

Susan

o

Susan: sure, I'd love to meet you. I'm thinking about coming to the swap.

The delphiniums are 'Magic Fountains' and they are shortish--only getting at most 3 feet tall. They tended not to do as well in subsequent years so supplementing them is a good idea.

To honest though, right now my gardens are a mess because they've been neglected for the past couple of years.
Other things got in the way of gardening for a while but now I'm back and ready to get going this spring.

o

I agree your garden is very lovely!

o

Thanks, everyone. I liked it and can't wait to get it back in shape.

o

Thank you for sharing. I love your color scheme and combination of plants. I have a great fondness for clematis and your photo of your clematis made me smile. I can't wait to see what my babies (clematis) will do this year. I'm sure you'll have your gardens "back in shape" in no time. I'm in Germantown so if you ever need a bit of help, just hollar.

o

Well thank-you, lvmygrdn. How nice of you to offer to help, but I'm sure you have enough to do with your own garden.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here