Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cecilia_md7a

Gasp! It's March already - time to plan MAGTAG 2010

cecilia_md7a
14 years ago

With all the snow we've had here in the Mid-Atlantic, I can't believe that it's already March. I haven't even had time to start any seeds yet, since my DH plugged our new treadmill into the outlet where I usually plug the timer for my lights in the basement. He bought another extension cord this weekend, so it won't be long now. As a backup, I bought some plants from SSE and Burpee (need my Sungold fix!)

When I do start my seeds, I'm going to concentrate on the Mid-Atlantic varieties again - as you may recall, Scarab and Delmar never properly germinated. I also joined SSE (just to support them; I don't have the physical space to isolate plants and save seed). I notice that two growers are offering Maryland Large Red (from the SSE collection), and there is also a Maryland Pink (orignially from Chuck Wyatt), and a currant tomato that I'd never heard of called Tess's Land Race, which the offeror got from Baker Creek seeds and says "originated from Maryland's Southern Shore" - where would that be? I know we have an Eastern and Western shore.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County