Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cecilia_md7a

It's Official - MAGTAG 2007 is Aug 25

cecilia_md7a
17 years ago

I went ahead and reserved the same pavilion in the same park as last year for this date. I haven't gotten much response on any of the websites where I posted, but the 25th seemed a LITTLE more popular.

SO ...

MAGTAG II

Saturday, August 25, 2007

10ish-5ish

Southwest Area Park, Baltimore, MD

BE THERE!

Comments (14)

• annebert
    17 years ago

OK I'm marking my calendar.

I was at a dinner party last night where a friend who attended MAGTAG last year at my suggestion was regaling everyone with stories of the tomato wackos. I might entice a few more friends next year.

• cecilia_md7a
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Good! We tomato wackos need more new recruits!

• janetm_md
    17 years ago

I'll put it on my calendar. Now if my dealer;-) can hook me up with some plants that would be most excellent.

• cecilia_md7a
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Yeah, Janet - we can't let your plants "disappear" like they did at last year's swap.

• shorebill
    16 years ago

Please tell me more about the MAGTAG 2007.

• rhetrx
    16 years ago

Errr... I am new to Baltimore. What exactly _is_ MAGTAG?

Rhet

• spanaval
    16 years ago

If you search for 'MAGTAG' on this forum, you'll find a bunch of relevant threads, including information from last year's (first official) MAGTAG.

Here is a link that might be useful: MAGTAG link to get you started

• beth_b_kodiak
    16 years ago

I can't wait!!!!
    I have two little maters that are showing RED. One on Stupice and one on Silvery Fir Tree

• kimka
    16 years ago

Couunt me in. And I might just have some tomotoes to enter this year.

KimKa

• beth_b_kodiak
    16 years ago

Does anyone have any tomaotes worth bragging about yet??
    Not me.
    Mine so far are somewhere between fair and dismal. County fair here is only about 2 or 3 weeks away and I don't see anything that looks promising at all.
    Sure hope someone has tomatoes that are doing better than mine.
    Beth B

• tomatoes4ever
    16 years ago

Mine are still green. But that's my fault. I didn't get them out until May 23rd.

• annebert
    16 years ago

Just had my first black cherries yesterday! Mine are all looking good (except the ones that are pulling over their puny tomato cages- won't try that again!).

• cecilia_md7a
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I've been getting black cherries, too - this makes sense, since the plant came from annebert. I've also picked some fruit from what I believe to be Cherokee Green - also one of Anne's trades. I thought they were supposed to be larger tomatoes, but they are around the size of a Stupice. My Noir de Crimee has started fruiting, and the tomatoes on that one are smaller than usual, too. Is it something about the weather this year? Oh, and the first Sungolds should be ripening this week.

• annebert
    16 years ago

OK Cecilia, when do we start agitating for recipe contests, etc? I think a homebrew contest is a good idea...

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!