Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
MAGTAG 2012 Place/Date

Posted by gflynn z7 MD (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 8, 12 at 11:30

Tomato Folks,

I just talked to Cecelia and we are thinking Saturday August 18th would be a good day for this years MAGTAG. Cecelia is talking about doing a kind of Burlesque Tomato theme. What do you think?

Just started my seeds on March 7th. I got a few new ones but not many. Lots of crosses and accidents and efforts to stablilize. On that note the F3s of Emily have been great but none of the F4s have share all of its finer characteristics. I have F4 seed from an great F3 from last year and I will plant a bunch this year in hopes of finding a winner!

Greg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: MAGTAG 2012 Place/Date

What's this about a burlesque tomato theme? LOL! Sorry I've been dragging my heels on this but I had minor surgery and spent the last week or so recuperating. Anyway, how does the 18th sound? I need to know soon so I can book the pavilion at Southwest Area Park. I will post on that other tomato site, too.

o

Since nobody has commented, I am going to call Baltimore County and reserve our usual pavillion for Aug. 18. Trudi and Steve, Janet and Jette, and of course Greg all seem to be OK with this date. I'll let you know if we can get it ...

o

It's official - MAGTAG VII will be held on Saturday, August 18, 2012, at Southwest Area Park, in Baltimore County, MD. Note that we will be in Pavilion 2 this year - our usual spot, Pavilion 1, was already reserved. Pavilion 2 is the one farther away from the parking lot, behind the playground. Stay tuned for more info!

o

It's time to bring this up to the top of the thread list and start talking tomato trash. I've got homebrew to bring this year. Cecilia, tell us more about the burlesque theme.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here