Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
magtag vii tomato fest!

Posted by cecilia_md7a 7a/Baltimore,MD (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 2, 12 at 14:22

March means the beginning of serious planning for the seventh annual Mid-Atlantic Gardeners' Tomoto Appreciation Gathering (MAGTAG) planning. As you've probably noticed, I've been MIA from the forums all winter, mainly because of medical issues (none serious) and musical projects (including the Burlesque shows that were mentioned at last year's festival).

Anyway, If nobody has any objections (or better ideas), I'm ready to send in an application to SW Area Park in Baltimore for a pavilion for this year's festival. Please check your calendars and see what Saturdays in August are best for you. Note that my Dad will be 90 this year and he plans to celebrate at MAGTAG! (fingers crossed).

I'm thinking about a MAGTAG Facebook page ... would this make things easier for people or just more confusing, since we're already on GardenWeb and and T0mat0ville?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: magtag vii tomato fest!

is your dad's birthday on a Saturday this year?

o

Tomato Folks,

I talked to Cecelia and we are thinking that Saturday August the 18th would be a good day for this event. Let us know if the date will work for you.

Greg

o

sounds like a plan....August 18th works for me for magtag vii!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here