Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Calling Gardengranma!

Posted by kimka z7 (jkkaplan@erols.com) on
Tue, Mar 10, 09 at 17:27

We are waiting with bated breath (or maybe that's baited breath) to hear if you are willing to host the Spring Swap and if so, what date would be good for you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Calling Gardengranma!

Or if you need a break I (for one) would really understand, although a friend of mine has been all ga-ga a go go to see your beautiful gardens.
If we do have a swap there (or anywhere) I would bring composting worms and I would love to get some more garden mags from someone (especially Fine Gardening, my personal favorite)and what ever my wife brings.
MY e-mail is_ iamasoilman@g-mail.com
ialbtc

o

Hey, prof - if I can make it to the Spring Swap this year, I have plenty of mags for you (including FG), since I didn't go to the fall swap.

o

Hooray!
IALBTC

o

Professor Dirt, when you say composting worms do you mean Red Wigglers? I just got a Worm Factory and I'm looking for worms. Do you sell them by any chance? I really couldn't wait until May.

o

SELL THEM!?
Peshaw!
I seem to remember (years back) somebody posting something with the title "C'mon, do you really have to buy composting worms"? Oh yeah, it was me.
You see my E-mail, and as long as you don't want pounds and pounds and pounds from me, I'll give you some (enough to get going) and I'll show you how you can raise pounds and pounds and pounds of these "red tigers" and stuff like that.
IALBTC

o

Professor,

I would be interested in some of those worms if you can spare them. My sister tried this down south and say they work wonders.
I'll see if I can scrounge up some Mags for you.

Thnx

Foodeefish

o

Wow Prof! That would be great. It seems that my Garden Club has signed me up to demonstrate worm composting for kids and I've never done it and I just ordered the Worm Factory when I heard that they'd signed me up. If you emailed me I didn't get it cause I've changed providers and I don't remember my password to correct it. I tried to email you but I don't know if it went through. I'll be in Montgomery County this week visiting my Mom and sister so I could come get some worms if that would be ok with you.
Thanks,
Diana

o

try again
iamasoilman@G-mail.com

ialbtc

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here