Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nothern Virginians Please Read

Posted by Mandyvilla 7a No.VA (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 14, 05 at 20:10

We have enough interest for a Northern VA swap! The date was picked to avoid a conflict with the Burtonsville swap. Details on the swap are toward the end of the link provided. Everyone is WELCOME! Suz

Here is a link that might be useful: Northern VA Swap

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nothern Virginians Please Read

Sounds great! Count me in, as a swapper and volunteer. (Nice job on the link!)

-Kathy

o

Unfortunately, the date (April 30) is the same day as the FONA (Friends of the National Arboretum) plant sale, one of the biggest events of the spring.

o

Johnnieb,
The FONA sale is also open on Friday the 29th to FONA members. Far more selection and far less crowded. Two years ago I regretted not getting something and went back on Saturday. I couldn't believe I was at the same sale! Looks like it's going to be a real busy 48 hours! Suz

o

I've been a member of FONA for the last 3 years, certainly because the National Arboretum is worth supporting, and JUST BY COINCIDENCE it lets me get into the FONA sale a day early! (And yes, it is definitely worth it to beat the crowds and get the best selection.)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here