Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recommended Nurseries in the North East MD Area?

Posted by annie_nj z6b (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 10, 08 at 11:35

Hi

I will be at Sandy Cove this weekend, and have several free hours on Saturday afternoon. I'd like to spend it at some nurseries if you have any recommendations for your favorite nursery, or unique or cheap places.

TIA

Annie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recommended Nurseries in the North East MD Area?

Priapi Gardens on 213 nr Cecilton.

Here is a link that might be useful: Priapi Gardens

o

Yes, Priapi is wonderful. In Delaware, there are several east on RT40 [the town of North East is at the intersection of 40 & 272, if you come in on I95 you cross 40 to get to Sandy Cove] Richardson's and Countryside Gardens. They are approximately the same distance from North East as Priapi, and all three easily doable in a few hours. Well, maybe... If you must- go to Priapi first then Countryside then Richardson's... Have fun at them.

Jan

o

Thanks so much. I'm going to try to get to Priapi's, and then maybe the others.

Annie

o

I 3rd (or 4th) Priapi!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here