Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Home Depot Coupon

Posted by christy2828 7 MD (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 14, 07 at 15:14

I joined Home Depot's Garden Club, and receive coupons via email monthly. This month I got a 'Buy 1 Shrub, get 1 Free' and a 'Save $5.00 on liquid Roundup.' I got two Golden Euonymus priced at $29.00 each - buy 1 get 1 free!! It says that it can only be used once, but I'd be willing to give it a second shot. The Roundup one, I don't intend to use. I'd be happy to forward this email to anyone who wants it, just let me know if it works, I might go and get 2 more!! Email me at mayo1315 "at" verizon "dot" net.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Home Depot Coupon

Thanks for the coupons! :)

o

Any chance you still have the coupon? I accidently deleted mine and wanted to pick up some hydrangas.

If so please forward.
Thanks so much.

o

Meredith, I'll need your email address. Email me at mayo1315 "at" verizon."dot" net.

:) Christy

o

Christy
How do you sign up for their garden club?

les

o

Click on the Garden Club E-mail Newletter 'Register Now!' Link. Near the bottom of the page on the left :) Christy

Here is a link that might be useful: Home Depot Garden Club

o

Can I have it?
ttseng@crownci.com

o

I forwarded it to you ttseng. But hurry!! It expires today! :) Christy

o

Home Depot has a garden club?! Schweet! I just signed up!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here