Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardengranma

swap

gardengranma
14 years ago

Just to remind you any rain or thunderstorm are not a problem. The house and porch can easily hold everyone who is coming. I would suggest bringing rain gear, so when you find your trading partner (I hope someone brings sticky name tags and a permanent ink pen)and it rains you can dash out and swap -- if it is really still that bad. Also, I have barely visible fishing line around and across the ponds, so watch where you are stepping (the rebar is covered by bamboo). I stumbled a few times in the beginning. The bridge is fine and you can walk up to the little stream -- just watch out for the kiddies. Even if it did rain, the treehouse and playhouse are water-tight - so everyone has something for fun.

Dogs may need to stay in the cars this year, because we have 3 and mud in the house from shoes is ok, dogs, may be not. In-house dog sruggles may not be so good either. But you can get them water, treats, food whatever. I hope I don't sound heartless - I am just preparing for more rain, just in case!! If the sun is shining, everything is good. And if not, we'll be good sports like always and laugh a lot instead of being gloomy. But I have had enough rain -- how about you?

The essence of my message is, don't let the rain keep you from coming, - we'll have fun, regardless.

Comments (5)