Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
busyasabee_gardenweb

Thank you ~ great MAG swap

busyasabee
12 years ago

Thank you Henrietta & Larry for hosting another fabulous MAG swap. It was great seeing everyone again...

Alfie ~ thanks for organizing. BTW ~ luv that rice/coconut/cilantro dish...what was that called & can I get the recipe?

Jette

Comments (12)

• shadysite
    12 years ago

Yes, thanks to all! Beautiful setting, great food, fabulous plants....and so much new information from all you experts! Lisa

• herbal
    12 years ago

I agree with all of the above comments. I can't stop grinning (as I find spots for all my new plant friends).

• pthiringer
    12 years ago

The swap was great as usual. Too bad I could not stay long this year. Next time my daughter wants to come along to see gardengrandma's beautiful gardens firsthand. Thanks!

• CEFreeman
    12 years ago

As always!

Great to see you and Larry, Henrietta. It's a shame we only do it once a year.

Thanks to all who remembered me. It's great to see familiar faces and hear plant talk.

Tomorrow everything goes into the ground! :)

• gardengranma
    12 years ago

We loved it too - great people and lots of help this year. If anyone forgot anything, send me an e-mail. Those who got promises for the fall or after digging a flower bed, go for it - as you see we have lots of most everything. I was thinking of perhaps starting a real garden club, rather than virtual, and meet once a month or every other month or whatever. Round Robin type. Any takers? We could see each other's garden, large or small (small is quite fine)eat desert or something, and learn from each other.

• collectordi
    12 years ago

Thank you Henrietta and Larry. The swap was fabulous as usual. I love your idea for a garden club.

• antiqueorchid
    12 years ago

Thanks again for another great MAG swap. Everything was very lovely. And the garden club idea sounds good too.

Denise

• busyasabee
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Henrietta ~ I like your idea of a garden club...count me in!

Jette

• madsquopper
    12 years ago

Cathy and I would be in for the garden club, also. People are always welcome to come by; just send me an email. We're in the right wingnut state so you'll have to cross the river, but not that far. Walking distance from Wolf Trap.

Larry

• annebert
    12 years ago

I also like the idea of a monthly garden club. Since I had to miss the spring swap and attendence at the fall swap always seems lower, it will be nice to have other get-togethers.

• gardnwatch
    12 years ago

I agree. A garden club is a novel idea. Let's keep this idea going.
    Thanks Henrietta and Larry for a delightful aftwernoon in your gardens.

Bonnie

• kimka
    12 years ago

It was a wonderful swap and Henrietta has the most wonderous gardens.

I like the idea of a (not too serious) garden club. I'd love to host too.

Do we want to try and have a speaker or a topic for each meeting or justa get together for food and talk and a tour of someone's garden?

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!