Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Open house (garden) June 2 and 3

Posted by madsquopper 7a No. VA (My Page) on
Mon, May 21, 07 at 10:29

People are welcome to stop by between 1 and 5 (more or less) on either Saturday or Sunday of that weekend to see what we're up to in the garden. We're on the Fairfax Master Gardener spring tour, so this may be the tidiest the yard will look all year.

Address is 9412 Cello Ct, Vienna, VA which is basically right next to Wolf Trap.

I hope the Japanese iris hold out until then; they are opening now and looking gorgeous.

Larry

Here is a link that might be useful: Directions to our house

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Open house (garden) June 2 and 3

Ohhh...tempting! That is a bit of a busy weekend for me but I will let you know.

Where can I find out more info on the Fairfax Master Gardener spring tour? Is that the same weekend? It seems like most of the garden tours are so early in the season. My garden is just filling in now but most of the garden tours are already done.

- Brent

o
RE: Open house (garden) June 2 and 3

The MG spring tour is really only for the MG crowd but I always let friends know that they can at least come over to our place since we'll be there anyway.

Larry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here