Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Christine (mini) Give-away

Posted by cfmuehling 7b DC/MD burbs (My Page) on
Fri, May 11, 07 at 10:50

Hey guys!

I have some things I want gone that I didn't get to the swap.
I will be home all day Sunday if anyone wants to plan a drive to the country. Or, of course other arrangements could be made.

I have some green and white generic hosta
I have some nice avocado-ish, medium upright full sun hosta
I have ditch lilies available.
I am now able to share lirope
I think I'd like to give away 'Dwarf Hamlin' (ornamental grass)

There might be other things, but these are the things I'm really focusing on. I'm not dividing heuchera, tiarella, or hucherella right now, so I'm putting that right out there, right now.

Ornamental grasses, of which I have many, may be divided if you're willing to dig, because I am not doing it.

I have raspberry bush sprouts available. They're American Heritage or Heritage types and pretty tasty.

If you're interested, drop me a note at Christine at EveningsFall dot com. If you can't make it Sunday, let me know when you could. I'm pretty flexible.

Thanks!
Christine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Christine (mini) Give-away

Thank you, Lynn!
I am now minus 2 types of bleeding heart, variegated vinca, hardy begonia, some 'Purple Knockout' sage, some 'Raspberry Wine' Monarda, several different sedum, 3 'Hershey Red' azaleas, a huge Karia, Lily of the valley, lots of creepy Jenny, lots of Strawberry plants (thanks Vlad!), and will be unloading, er, that is sharing 2 lilacs and iris.

I still have 'Dwarf Hamlin' 'Raspberry Wine' Monarda, the generic hosta, and ditch lilies. I'm sure there will be more.

Where did all the new gardeners go, who needed so much?
Those who have come to visit know you need more than a Wal-Mart bag when you leave. You need a big truck to carry it all home.

Thanks, Lynn! (And Bonnie who will be getting some iris, too.:)
Christine

o

Sorry I could not make it......had to work of all things......

Bonnie

o

Bonnie, the iris are safe! I'll come out too (so I can say howdy and help dig!) when you can escape from the evil work thing (I'll be working tomorrow afternoon and all day Friday so I feel your pain..)

Christine, thanks again for all the goodies!! I've been plotting where to plant them, and went and got mulch this afternoon for the new gardens.. also talked to my neighbor who is thrilled about getting a lilac for her empty spot!

Maybe I can come out sometime this weekend to take pics of your unknowns and maybe dig the lilacs? I feel bad that we didn't get the pics taken today.

=)

Lynne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here