Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
azaleaphile

ASA plant sales coming up

azaleaphile
15 years ago

Hi,

The local Brookside Gardens Chapter of the Azalea Society of America has 2 spring sales coming up. We raise money for our educational programs, internships, and donations to Brookside Gardens and the National Arboretum --- no profit is made by myself or the organization. Plants include species, evergreen, deciduous, and native azaleas, all locally grown, with many varieties not found at nurseries. The chapter table (my responsibility) also stocks companion plants, small trees, shrubs, and perennials. This year I have made a special effort to provide a larger variety of trees and shrubs, including franklinia, oxydendrum (sourwood), most species of native azaleas and cultivars/crosses thereof, dawn redwood, sarcococca (sweetbox), etc. Perennials include tiarella, hepatica, twinleaf, carex, Siberian iris, and many more. We also have great houseplants and tropicals, including plumeria, begonia, night-blooming cereus, and lots more. Hope y'all can make it!

The two sales are:

Saturday May 9, Tilden School on Old Georgetown Rd., North Bethesda MD. 8am-noon. NO PLANTS WILL BE SOLD AT THE CHAPTER TABLE BEFORE 8AM! (apologies for the overlap with the MAG swap, but we always have this sale the day before Mother's Day).

Sunday May 17, Brookside Gardens Visitor Center, Wheaton MD. 9am-2:30pm. NO PLANTS WILL BE SOLD AT THE CHAPTER TABLE BEFORE 9AM!

Please contact me by email if you have any questions.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!