Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
more info available on swapped plants

Posted by gardenpaws_VA z7 NoVA (My Page) on
Sat, May 14, 05 at 21:04

I realize that I talked some people's ears off, but others probably picked up a little pot, thought "this looks interesting" and went off without even a label! If you got something from GardenPaws/Robin and want to know more about its nature or habits or identity, feel free to email me with the name or description. If I get a lot of queries on one plant, I'll post the info on the main site. (and yes, I really need to schedule label-making time as well as potting time for the next swap. . .)

Robin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: more info available on swapped plants

What is this?

Around lunchtime, I nabbed two unlabelled plants in styrofoam cups from a car that was parked around back near the shed by Laurel's car (and Robin's car too, I think). I thought they were oregano, because they looked like oregano and there were also styrofoam cups with thyme seedlings (which were labelled "thyme" in pencil on the cup rims). But they're not oregano. If they were yours -- whoever you are -- could you tell me what they are? Thanks!

o
RE: more info available on swapped plants

I don't know who brought the Lycoris (please step forward!) but as a jaded gardener ("I already have everything I want") I was thrilled to find huge pots of this in an unattended truck. So Thank you who ever you are! Can anyone tell me what month it usually blooms in this area? I need that info to properly place it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here