Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
keep up the spirit

Posted by oscarthecat z7MD (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 5, 09 at 16:56

Iknow it is tough keeping your spirits up when day after day we are faced with wet and soggy. Soon the sun will be out and dry out the soil. Then after the long wait we can be out and about enjoying sun and soil. Steve in Baltimore County.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: keep up the spirit

Grow ferns. The grouping in the wooded area is HUGE.

Larry

o

Oscarthecat,
You know that you have a great gathering to look forward to on Aug. 22? It's the great tomato tasting gathering as frequently mentioned on this forum. If you have any interest in growing, eating, or meeting people who do, mark the date. It is indeed a spirit lifting event. My wife and I showed up with nothing but a smile. I have never been to a party where I knew no one yet felt so welcome. Hey, I can see your spirits lifting already. It's pouring out as I speak. But, see you there. Hank

o

So the only time it didn't rain this month was the 5 days I was away on vacation... My kind landlord noticed and watered my stuff still in pots. 6" tall grass too wet to mow, though...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here