Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anybody want some plants?

Posted by catnoir z7 Md (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 14, 07 at 21:00

I have an overabundance of these and I hate to just toss them in the compost:

Rudbeckia Goldsturm (lots)
Crocosmia (Red flowers, possibly Lucifer. Lots of these, too)
Raspberries (These are offspring from plants Vlad gave me. Very vigorous. Probably 4 or 5 plants)
Campanula Poscharskayana (1 large clump than can be divided. In bloom right now)
Gaillardia seedlings (not sure which variety)
And possibly a few other things

If anyone would like them, please contact me (Hidcote3ATyahooDOTCOM)

I may be able bring them to GardenGrandma's on Sunday, but I won't know if I can come until Father's Day plans are settled.

Cindy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anybody want some plants?

• Posted by suja z7 noVA (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 14, 07 at 22:50

Cindy, I'd love some Crocosmia if you're coming to Henrietta's. I managed to kill a clump when I didn't realize I had planted stuff there, and proceeded to weed. Otherwise, if they can stay until the Fall swap, I'm sure they'll all find good homes.

o

I'd love some Campanula Poscharskayana and maybe some raspberries if you're coming on Sunday.

o

Hey, Cindy!
I'd love some of your crocosmia, if you still have any.
What color is your Campanula -- but I can look that up, can't I?

Christine

o

Hi Cindy,

I would love to have some of the Gaillardia seedlings. I ordered some Arizon Sun from the Bluestone Perennials sale, but didn't get them. :-(

I'm not sure what I will be able to do at Henrietta's, but I want to come for a bit and see everyone.

Thanks!

Jen

jlsmith0519 at gmail dot com

o

Hey Everyone!

I should know later today if I'm coming on Sunday. I'm expecting to at least be able to stop by. I'd really like to say thank you to GardenGrandma and Grandpa for holding the swaps, see their garden and of course deliver some plants.

Christine, the Campanula has blue flowers. It's a groundcover, vigorous, but not overly aggressive.

And there should be plenty of Crocosmias for everyone who wants them.

Cindy

o

Cindy if you have any raspberry plants left I'd love a couple.
Karyn

o

Looks like I'll be able to come to Henrietta's on Sunday, so I will bring the plants with me. For those who can't be there, I'll make arrangements via email.

Cindy

o

• Posted by dgs9r z7 Baltimore, MD (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 16, 07 at 22:47

I'd love some crocosmia and/or campanula if you have any left. I'm hoping to come, but not sure till tomorrow a.m.
Deepti

o

Hi,
If you get this, and if you still have some left, I'd love some of the campanula and the crocosmia.
See you tomorrow.
Mea

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here