Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
billinpa

Solution to deer problems

billinpa
15 years ago

Hi all,

I have been around GW for a while now mostly in the veg, harvest and pond forums. I just realized this was here. LOL I have read through many posts about deer causing a lot of issues with gardens and/or plants. Well I can offer my assistance in helping you.

First, I am not sure if this is OK to post but I gladly remove it if not.

I am a hunter and have been for the past 18 years. Primarily archery hunting. I would love to find a few new places to hunt. I have been bow hunting since I was 16 and hnting in general since 12. I am very responsable and respectful to people's property. My family and I use every bit of meat that I harvest. (except for the freezere load I lost this spring, I had an outlet go bad and it sat for 2 weeks before I noticed. The dogs ate well for a few weeks) I am not interested in hunting "antlers". Big bucks dont matter to me. I hunt and enjoy hunting for the experience of being outdoors and the bounty of the harvest. I would be more then happy to provide anyone that allows me to hunt their property with a portion of the harvest. I am 31 years old and a father of 3. Dont do drugs or drink.

I can provide referrences from landowners.

just to clearify one subject that always come up. If granted permission to use your land free of charge the landowner can not be held liabel for any accident sthat might occur. I can provide MD law showing this is correct if need be. If liabilty still would concern you I can provide liablity insurance if necessary.

I live in Franklin County PA but grew up in Frederick County MD. Currenty working in the Baltimore area. So anywhere from around Hagerstown Md down 70 toward Baltimore would be acceptable. Even up around Westminster MD Emmittsburg MD.

Let me know if you are interested, your location, and contact info. I would like to get together and talk. That way you can get to know me and feel comfortable with me on your property.

If this post is offensive to some, I assume it might be, then I appologize. I am trying to help people (where allowed by law) to lessen the strain on their gardens. I have no personal gain from this except to provide my family with nutricious meals.

Thank You very Much

BillinPA

Comments (3)

Sponsored