Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall Blooming Crocus?

Posted by christy2828 7 MD (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 16, 07 at 22:40

Any clue where to find some fall blooming Crocus? Reputable websites or locally? Thanks!!! Christy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall Blooming Crocus?

They might appear locally at Costco and big box stores in late August/September. Some reputable online sellers accept orders for fall shipping now. Check out

Brent&Becky's

Touch of Nature

High Country Gardens

o

Thanks so much, Alina!!! Christy :)

o

I ordered mine last year from McClure&Zimmer. They have a neat catalog.

o

Thanks Beth :) I did a google search for McClure & Zimmer. Nothing came up. Any ideas? Thanks :) Christy

o

Cristy,
I think Beth meant McClure&Zimmerman. I received their new catalog yesterday. I was going to mention them today :-)
They do have nice selection of fall blooming Crocus and Colchicums. I do not like their catalog though: all pictures are black/white.
Good luck!

o

Hey Christy, I hope you didn't buy any fall crocus yet because my Mom has lots of them to give you. Also she has magic lilies/naked ladies if you'd like those too. She's in Rockville. Why don't you email her at vicki dot e dot b at comcast dot net.

o

Thanks collectordi! I'll do just that :) I haven't bought any yet, I've had company in town all week, not much chance to get online :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here