Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
avoirgold

Fall Swap Sun. Sept. 27 Head Count

avoirgold
14 years ago

Head count will determine the location of the swap. Either, Black Hill Regional Park per usual or someone's house if very few people are going. Please let us know if you can come.

Jen

PS: I will be there.

Comments (20)

• alfie_md6
    14 years ago

I will be there.

(Also, it doesn't have to be the usual no-shade parking lot at Black Hill. There are some other options, with shade but still not too far from a bathroom, that ought to work -- especially since we can now check on line to see if a particular shelter is reserved or not.)

• busyasabee
    14 years ago

Count me in for the Fall MAGSwap.

Jette

• manure_queen
    14 years ago

will be in Omaha, Mary

• oscarthecat
    14 years ago

I hope to be there. Steve in Baltimore County.

• kimka
    14 years ago

I'm in as long as the sun shines and the crick don't rise.

KimKa

• tvalenti
    14 years ago

I will be there!

-Terri

• gardnwatch
    14 years ago

I will be there.
    Bonnie

• annebert
    14 years ago

I can come for s short time early - have to be home to get ready for Farmer's Market before noon.

• diana_lynn
    14 years ago

Melanie and I are coming.

Diana Lynn

• nancymd2
    14 years ago

I will be there

Nancy

• firstkim
    14 years ago

If 10 gallon plastic buckets can be considered a viable trade, I'd like to try to make it this year.

• firstkim
    14 years ago

Nevermind. I can't get off work.

• dawnstorm
    14 years ago

The 27th huh? I'll be there along with my new car!

• avoirgold
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Great! Well, Alfie, why don't we do a shady parking lot rather than the usual blistering one. :-) BHRP it is. I will get the Haves, Wants, and Food up as soon as I can. Hopefully tonight! We have precious little time to arrange our swaps. :-)

Jen

• alfie_md6
    14 years ago

Thanks, Jen!

(It sure is easy being grand poobah when somebody else does the work* :-).)

I'll take a look at the park map and the shelter schedule and pick out a good spot with shade and bathroom access.

*including the deciding.

• chrismd
    14 years ago

Belatedly, I'm in - Chris

P.S. probably I'll bring more FOOD than PLANTS this time.

• Molly_SP
    14 years ago

I'd love to come. Haven't been in a couple of years!

• oogy4plants
    14 years ago

I will be there, too. I don't have many plants to trade, but I'll bring food for the picnic.

Susan

• alfie_md6
    14 years ago

The swap will be on Sunday, September 27, starting at 10:00 am (or so) at the south end of parking lot #3 (associated with shelters D, E, and F) at Black Hill Regional Park near Germantown, Maryland. Bathrooms are across the street at the visitors' center. There is an extremely nice playground nearby (not in sight of the parking lot), and there is an off-leash dog park a little further away. There should be at least some shade in the parking lot, and there are picnic tables and a grill, up a trail, that will definitely be shady.

• patdances
    14 years ago

This will be my first swap meet, so I'm excited to be joining you. Hope it's easy to find (coming up I-270).

Sponsored