Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tomato seed swap and seed-saving demo at MAGTAG

Posted by annebert 6b/7a MD (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 14, 06 at 20:30

I am planning a demo of tomato seed saving (with visual aids!) for MAGTAG and invite folks to bring tomato seeds to swap. if there are no other swappers, I'll at least give some seeds away...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tomato seed swap and seed-saving demo at MAGTAG

I'm looking forward to your presentation! Do you want to schedule your demo for any particular time at the festival?

I might have some tomato seeds left, though I gave most of mine away at the spring swap.

o

I've just learned that, in addition to Anne's seed-saving demo, Trudi will be providing a demo on Winter Sowing at the MAGTAG fest. So we will have some exciting educational events at the festival - as well as food!

o

The demo will be sort of static, consisting mainly of before and after examples of fermented tomato pulp, different flower types,harvested seeds and handuts, so it doesn't need to be at any particular time. All day, I guess.

o

Annebert, I'll be looking forward to your demo!

o

Oh, I see, like a museum exhibit!

o

I used to be a museum exhibit. I will tell the story if the homebrew is good enough.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here