Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tanama_gw

Help needed to divide/transplant a bunch of things!

tanama
17 years ago

I'm in Sussex County, Delaware, have just sold my old house in Oak Orchard/Long Neck area, and have only the next few weeks (with the buyer's permission) to take divisions of a lot of my plants and dig up several others, all to plant at my new house in Georgetown.

The problem is that I have just seriously hurt my back, I'm in physical therapy 3 times a week, and there's absolutely no way I can do it. Two daylilies and one hosta and I'd be down for the count.

I'm looking to hire one or two people who knows what they're doing to help me with this project. I can be flexible as to the day(s)/time(s) we do this. I'd love even more to hire two people who know each other and already work well together, to make the work go twice as fast and have someone there to help when it's needed, since I'm stuck on the sidelines.

I promise I won't be an Evil Taskmaster, in fact if you know what you're doing I'll unquestionably be watching and learning from you and appreciating any advice that you give about where to put things at our new house, since I'm really just a trial-and-error novice at this point. I know I'm not likely to be able to transplant as much as I'd like, but your (paid!) help to get at least as much as I can will be deeply appreciated.

We could also meet before Transplant Day to decide where things will go and I will hire someone else to either till up some areas or just do the hardest part of the digging to that it's not as labor intensive for you.

Please please please, if you could use some extra bucks and would enjoy helping someone who wants very much to bring a very important part of her much-loved home with her to her new house, please consider doing this!

If you're interested either reply here or email me at gardenhelp at vmfamily dot com. Let me know a little bit about yourself, what you'd need to be paid, and when you're available to do this.

Thank you!!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County