Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cfmuehling

Christine's Annual Come-and-get-It!

cfmuehling
17 years ago

So here we are approaching fall again. Boy time flies!

As usual, I've gone through my gardens and am relocating, redesigning and yes, creating another really BIG one.

I would like to pass along the following plants. If you're interested, it will be a come and dig it yourself day. I'm thinking October 8, if that works for those interested. That's a Sunday. What would I like in exchange? Good company, we could pot-luck, and maybe, just maybe, enough dirt, (not clay) compost, poop, or mulch to fill the holes this digging will make.

Anyway, some of the smaller items will also be at the trade with me, but some are items I'm not digging up myself. Too big for me to do alone, many of them.

Here's the list:

2 extra large 'Indian Steel' ornamental grasses. Divadable probably into 4, total.)

1 'Carolina Red' Crape Myrtle, probably 8' tall? It's well established, so plan.

2 white, perennial Hibiscus;

Some sprouts of a previously removed 'Tonto' Crape Myrtle Probably by the, 2' tall?

Some sprouts of a lovely, pink crape myrtle, maybe 3' tall;

If anyone is interested in antique, lilac lilacs, I have tons of sprouts (1-3' tall) and wouldn't care if you took the entire shrubs.

I can share a ton of ditch lilies, because mine are way filled in.

Spearmint

Chocolate mint

Some prolific, pretty green and white ground cover LynnT gave me.

I have a ton of Vlad's strawberries that are growing out on the road. I don't want them to be smashed. (They're going to be my new garden's ground cover!)

I'll have a lot of Obedient plant and Loose strife goose neck (white).

Many of my ornamental grasses can be divided.

There'll probably be more by that time.

Let me know if you're interested. You're even welcome to come for a garden tour if you just want to socialize. Seems to happen each year. :)

Thanks!

Christine

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus