Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cfmuehling

I correct myself about the 'annual' part!

cfmuehling
17 years ago

Hi all!

I realized after the trade, as Jen, Eric and Stan were digging, tugging and packing up plants from my garden, I seem to do this seasonally. So guys, thanks for following me home from the swap and taking out what you could.

The way it's going, setting a particular date doesn't seem to be welcome. Shall I put it this way? I'm home during the day on Monday -> Thursday. I'm home Saturdays after 12:00. Sunday the 8th I go to a wedding and the 15th I leave for a week.

If you'd like any of the items below, Please, Please, Please let me know and I'll make arrangements with you.

I am still trying to give away (dig-away) the following to good homes:
I really want to find a good home to a gorgeous, healthy, 'White Profusion' Buddleia. It's about 6' x 6'

and

1 'Carolina Red' Crape Myrtle, probably 8' tall? It's well established, so plan.

2 extra large 'Indian Steel' ornamental grasses. Divadable probably into 4, total.) Gone!

2 white, perennial Hibiscus;

Some sprouts of a previously removed 'Tonto' Crape Myrtle Probably by the, 2' tall?

Some sprouts of a lovely, pink crape myrtle, maybe 3' tall;

If anyone is interested in antique, lilac lilacs, I have tons of sprouts (1-3' tall) and wouldn't care if you took the entire shrubs.

I can share a ton of ditch lilies, because mine are way filled in.

Spearmint

Chocolate mint

Some prolific, pretty green and white ground cover LynnT gave me.

I have a ton of Vlad's strawberries that are growing out on the road. I don't want them to be smashed. (They're going to be my new garden's ground cover!)

I'll have a lot of Obedient plant and Loose strife goose neck (white).

Many of my ornamental grasses can be divided.

I really would only like some dirt to fill the holes. My main concern, since I'm "remodeling" again, is to find good homes for stuff.

Let me know if you're interested. You're even welcome to come for a garden tour if you just want to socialize. Seems to happen each year. :)

Thanks!

Christine

Comments (4)

Sponsored