mirka_g
14 years ago

Hey Steve,

how does Jan 3 suit you

MAry

Comments (16)

• oscarthecat
    14 years ago

Sunday, January 3rd, sounds great to me unless we are weathered in. 80 year old guys have no business driving bad roads. Have no seeds. Would anyone like some dahlia tubers?? Steve S.

• annebert
    14 years ago

Right now, that date sounds good. Steve, I would love some dahlias.

Anne

• dawnstorm
    14 years ago

Sounds good to me too. Where will the swap be held?

• manure_queen
    14 years ago

Dawn
    It shall me at my house in Temple hills, of course. Sorry if I confused you with my other alias. GW would not let me change an e-mail address when we switched providers so now I am 2
    Mary

• avoirgold
    14 years ago

The date sounds good to me. Steve, I can pick you up if the weather is bad enough that you don't want to drive.

Jen

• oscarthecat
    14 years ago

Jen, I got portable GPS for my birthday, we can get maps from Bing. Maybe between GPS, maps and the two of us we could safely navigate to Temple Hills without getting lost 2 or 3 times. Steve S.

• gardnwatch
    14 years ago

The date sounds good to me as well.
    Steve, I would love some tubers if you have any left to give away.
    I'm looking for odd sized seeds, unusual things, doesn't matter what they are. I'm doing a nature project and would love extra seeds anyone has. I'll be bringing some seeds as well.
    Bonnie

• busyasabee
    14 years ago

Hi Mary,

thanks for hosting. I'll be there. See you this Sunday.
    I'll bring cookies, and various seeds that I collected from the garden.

Thanks
    Jette

• pippi21
    14 years ago

Mary..how about a telephone # in case somebody gets lost close to your house? Maybe you have already given that out to people you know that are coming. Jennifer Smith invited me and I'm going to try to work that into my Sunday schedule.

• gardnwatch
    14 years ago

Sorry, I'll not be able to come after all.....too many things going on this weekend.
    I would really like any odd shaped, large,small or unusual seeds for my nature projects, though. They can be old or not viable....any seeds will work.
    I'll get them from you at the spring swap if that's ok.
    Have fun everyone.....I will be thinking about you there eating great potluck food and telling gardening stories.

Bonnie

• oscarthecat
    14 years ago

i am bagging up dahlias even as we speak. Steve S.

• oscarthecat
    14 years ago

gardenwatch: is there someone I can leave you some tubers with??? Steve S.

• gardnwatch
    14 years ago

Hi Steve.... thank you for remembering me.
    I think Jen is the closest to me. Perhaps you can leave some with her and I can pick them up there or I can get some at the next spring swap at Henrietta's?....
    If not some tubers now... maybe a daylily in the Spring... whatever is convenient for you. Thank you again....
    Bonnie

• busyasabee
    14 years ago

Steve,

If not too late, can I get some dahlia tubers from you?

Thanks
    Jette

• oscarthecat
    14 years ago

sure Steve s.

• kimka
    14 years ago

Sorry I have a head cold and I don't want to spread it around. I'll miss you guys this year.

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm