Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vegetable garden seed orders

Posted by chrismd 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 16, 13 at 11:23

I am starting to work out my seed orders for next year's vegetable garden. No way am I going to use 25 seeds of whatever zucchini I'm going to order. Or 300 radish seeds.

Is anyone interested in splitting an order, either by seeds or by packets? I'm looking at Pinetree and Territorial and may look at other companies.

Please note I am NOT giving away seeds. I'm looking for someone in a similar situation who is interested in reducing costs by sharing.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vegetable garden seed orders

I was thinking the same thoughts while looking through Holmes Seed catalog. When you purchase the seeds from them by the ounce or pound, the price is a little more than you pay for a pack elsewhere. They do have a $100 minimum which I cannot make by myself. Maybe we should start a seed co-op.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here