Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
seed gathering

Posted by manure_queen md 7 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 8, 07 at 12:56

Hi
Apparently there ithe party animals want to get together again to swap seeds. Can do. Shall try for Sunday January 11.
The county has replaced the street sign at the intersection, so maybe Steve won"t get lost this time
Mary
I do not use the email conected with this site.
mgsterrett at verizon net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: seed gathering

Sure. It was fun last year and I got some seeds I had been looking for.

o

Count me in new sign or not and thanks for doing this. I could use some milkweed seed. WOW! Steve in Baltimore County. PS I brought my Brugs in the basement without cutting them back. Have about 65 blooms open. The scent is heavenly.

o

I might be interested in attending this year if all works out that month. I have alot of seeds sitting in baggies and boxes that I must go through.
Steve, I have tons of milkweed seeds.....somewhere.They still have their "flying fuzzies" on them.
They're yours. I've just got to find them. I live in Baltimore county ..Victory Villa area.When I find them I will let you know.
Bonnie

o

Mary,

I have tomato seeds for you from MAGTAG. Thanks for bowing to the pressure.

I wish I had a basement for my brugs. Just room for the plumeria this year.

o

do we bring food for this event? has anyone been to the washington gardener's seed swap? it's quite fun

o

I assume this is a pot-luck. Pot lucks are always fun. Steve in Baltimore Md. I am already planning something in a CROCK POT.

o

kaffeina, tell us more about the Washington Gardener's seed swap. That's a new one for me.

o

it's around $15 and there are raffles and stuff, it's a great event for winter

Third Annual Washington Gardener Seed Exchange Save the Date! Save Your Seeds! Saturday, January 26, 2008 at Brookside Gardens in Wheaton, MD. Celebrate National Seed Swap Day! Learn ~ Swap ~ Network. More details on the way. The registration form is now posted here.

o

I am interested in going to this event. Anyone want to carpool from the Middle River/Baltimore county area?

Bonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here